Arkansas Personal Injury Lawyers Hold Negligent Actors Accountable
Reliable West Memphis firm seeks full and fair compensation
At Ziegenhorn & Bernard, An Association of Lawyers, we champion the rights of people injured in accidents or as the result of product defects or professional malpractice. No matter how your injury occurred, our experienced attorneys will stand up to tough opposition to try to win you the compensation you need to pay medical bills, make up for lost income due to inability to work or reimburse you for other damages suffered as a result of your injury.
Standing up for injured accident victims in court
We work to achieve fair compensation for injuries caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct. Some of our most common personal injury cases stem from car and truck accidents, slips and falls and work site injuries. We also handle claims of medical, dental and other professional malpractice as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Consumer litigation — We give force to consumers’ right to seek damages from manufacturers or distributors of products causing injuries, among them prescription drugs, medical devices, machinery, motor vehicles and household products.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Whether you were hurt by another motorist or as a passenger in a negligently driven vehicle, we can help. We also represent bicyclists, motorcyclists and pedestrians hurt in traffic accidents.
- Truck accidents — Large truck or tractor-trailer collisions can be especially serious and litigation over truck accidents is often complicated by the number of parties involved and by the regulations that govern commercial carriers. We are skilled at pursuing such cases.
- Slip and fall accidents —Property owners have a duty to inspect their premises and repair any hazards, like spills, broken stairs or potholes, within a reasonable time period. If you’ve suffered an injury due to a property defect, we can pursue a claim against the owner.
- Dog bites —Arizona’s dog bite laws vary by jurisdiction and municipality, but generally, dog owners have a duty to know if their dog has a propensity to bite. Our attorneys are experienced in bringing law suits to hold irresponsible dog owners liable.
- Wrongful death — If a family member has died due to a personal injury accident, your family could be eligible to receive wrongful death damages, like compensation for funeral costs, medical bills and loss of the decedent’s support or companionship.
We work on a contingent-fee basis in personal injury cases, getting paid only if we succeed in winning you money damages. However your accident came about, our hardworking attorneys will investigate the causes and garner the evidence needed to build a strong claim for recovery.
Consult a strategic personal injury lawyer in Arkansas to set up your free initial consultation.
Whatever the severity or circumstances of your injuries, we can pursue your claim for compensation. To set up your initial consultation, call Ziegenhorn & Bernard, An Association of Lawyers, at 870-551-3178 or contact us online.